Miyerkules, Oktubre 15, 2014






Hi! This is me :)
My name is Gerrick and I lived at our house of course. (Duh?!) Nah just kidding ^^.
(Eto na totoo na talaga XD) I lived in Caloocan City but the picture above was taken at Aberdeen court.

I love to wear formal clothes like Americana, long sleeves and stuffs. Why? Because I feel I'm already a professional while I'm wearing it. But sometimes when I am wearing those formal clothes I feel like someone is staring at  me and I don't know why. (Maybe they're just insecure XD ^^v)

I love fashion. Why? I just don't know. But somehow I feel belong to others. It's not that I'm a loner well in fact I have many friends. Here are my friend and classmates:

Here are my friends and classmates with my Professor, Our CEO and Speaker.

I just don't know but I love fashion. I like eating too ^^ but that's another topic :D

Goodbye for now! Take Care and God Bless :*



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento